As a forty-year resident of East County, I am aware of the needs of our community. As a Director of the Padre Dam Board, representing eastern Santee and a portion of El Cajon, I have worked hard to make sure those needs are addressed. Throughout my thirteen-year tenure on the Board, my main goal has been to ensure our community is provided with SAFE and RELIABLE water and sewer services at the lowest possible price. I also value accountability and transparency in every action.
My recent proposal, adopted by the Board, set forth that Padre Dam would NOT RAISE our internal water and sewer revenues for the next FIVE YEARS. While prices have increased throughout the economy, our typical customer’s bills will have a 0% internal increase through 2027!
In these unprecedented times of drought, it is important to not only use water efficiently but to look for new and innovative sources of water. To that end, Padre Dam is proud to be a part of the East County Advanced Purification Project. This Project will provide up to thirty percent of our water supply and will treat the majority of our wastewater. This increases both reliability and affordability for our community.
The Only Candidate With Water Board Experience
- Director, East County Economic Development Council
- Director, San Diego East County Chamber of Commerce
– Member, Governmental Affairs Committee
- City of Santee, CDC Successor Agency Oversight Board
- President, Rotary Club of Santee-Lakeside
- Two-time Rotarian of the Year
- Two-time Paul Harris Award Rotarian
- “Concert At the Lakes” Co Producer for ten years
- SMOAC Supporter (Santee Mobile Homeowners Action Committee)
Paid for by Elect Bill Pommering Director Padre Dam MWD 2022 | FPPC #1449390
9456 Cuyamaca Street – Suite 101 | Santee, CA 92071 | www.ElectBillPommering.com
Paid for by Elect Bill Pommering Director,
Padre Dam MWD 2022 | FPPC #1449390
9456 Cuyamaca Street – Suite 101
Santee, CA 92071